Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MB.com tailgate?

Featured Replies

Whatdya guys think? Next homestand? Would be pretty cool to meet some other diehards fire up the grill and get ready to watch our fish. :cool

Ha...

 

Kinda makes me think about us having a MB.com at the Park day. And get maybe 20 of us and spring for the picnic area...

 

Maybe it's an idea I should run through Admin.

 

OH! And we can have t-shirts that say MB.com Member in the front and and our username on the back lol

I like this...many times I sit at the park and think about you guys, I wonder if I've ever ran into any of you and not realized it...interesting idea, make it happen!

We've had a few discussions about a member meet up many times before, but it somehow never happened.

is a Super Saturday reasonable?

 

How many users on here are regulars at the park?

 

If we get an estimate of that, we can guess how many would be a reasonable amount to commit to this...

 

And now I'm getting creative: if we somehow met and then played some game to guess who each of us were? Ahh the possibilities!

On the Florida Panthers boards, we had a softball game. It was very fun, maybe something along those lines.

  • Author

I like the idea of saturday vs the cubs.

 

I wonder if we could somehow snag the picnic area, that'd be really cool.

I like the idea of saturday vs the cubs.

 

I wonder if we could somehow snag the picnic area, that'd be really cool.

It's 25 a head for picnic...

 

 

Fish tank is 12... lol

  • Author

True that. Didnt know how much it was for picnic.

 

Since it's a super saturday i think fishtank prices go up to $15 if im not mistaken

I'd have to check my schedule and hope that I'm not working next Saturday.

Would be a lot of fun.

True that. Didnt know how much it was for picnic.

 

Since it's a super saturday i think fishtank prices go up to $15 if im not mistaken

$15 for Game day. But advanced it's $12 advanced.

On the Florida Panthers boards, we had a softball game. It was very fun, maybe something along those lines.

 

I'm down for a baseball game, but to be honest--- we gotta get Admin out to the park.

 

Can't have a meet without the Big Man.

I like the idea of saturday vs the cubs.

 

I wonder if we could somehow snag the picnic area, that'd be really cool.

 

I don't think the picnic area will be there the next home stand.

Some/most already have their tix, so sitting together won't work for all.

 

Pre-game in the parking lot would be a good idea -

 

Need to break up in time to get your MJ17 jersey!

 

"Hello - My Name Is marlin2266"!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.