Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ashley

  1. Nice job. And what a beautiful quote =)
  2. Ashley replied to Mungo's topic in Miami Marlins
    Well, look at the bright side... everyone now knows his name :|
  3. John Legend has been making a name for himself with his sultry vocals and excellent songwriting. Hot off the heels of Once Again, Legend has returned to the lab for a new album - tentatively titled Evolver. But this time John Legend insists that the album will have a new sound. The proof may be in the pudding with the lead single that features Andre 3000 titled "Green Light." “We liked the idea and sent it over to Andre because we thought he would be perfect for it. We felt it needed his flavor. He rhymed on it and we felt like it was the right song to go with first. So we’ll be shooting the video in a couple of weeks,� Legend said to HipHopDX recently. The song is considerably more upbeat than the usual John Legend outing. But this is something that he said would be prevalent throughout his new album. "It's going to be a surprise for a lot of John Legend fans, because it is a lot more upbeat than John is — than people think John is," Andre stated in a previous interview with MTV. "I was actually happy to hear it. This is a cool John Legend song." So the question is whether or not this new direction was Legend's idea or his label. “I’m just making music,� Legend says. “My record company doesn’t call me saying ‘John we need you to do this.’ I just go out there and try to make records that I would love and I think the audience will love.� Look for the video to "Green Light" coming soon and Evolver this fall. Source Thoughts on the track? I'm loving it. Can't wait for the album to drop.
  4. I like how Hanley and Uggla both have their kids there. Hanley's kid is freaking adorable!
  5. How many homeruns did he just hit consecutively?
  6. What's the record for most HRs in a HR Derby? Did he already break it? 24- Abreu
  7. Inf***ingsane. What a show!
  8. Danny boy!!!!!!!
  9. Avatar- 6 because it's somewhat funny Sig- I'll give you an 8 for the Marlins & Heat jerseys/flags then a -5 for unoriginality, much like it's poster. =) 3
  10. Ashley posted a topic in Off-Topic
    I came upon this video tonight and it's just way too cute not to post. Enjoy.
  11. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Off-Topic
    Brunette. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts
  12. Ashley posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Ongoing thread, simply choose which one you prefer. You can also add 'Would you rather' type questions. I'll start. Pepsi or Coke
  13. I'm diggin' it... Too bad Jakob's gorgeous ass isn't in it.
  14. I can't believe it's already almost been a year.... Damn, time flies
  15. .. and my new jam Man, this forum needs some serious revving up.
  16. Wow. Lmao!
  17. I'll be approaching 5 in November =) And still have yet to reach 2,000 posts.
  18. Shift supervisor/Barista at Starbucks.
  19. Frappuccino? I have a tendency to always say it in a really funny accent. -Blasphemy -Chocolaty, i cannot pronounce for sh*t. That's all I can think of right now. Blasphemy is an awesome word. It is. I randomly shout it out at my job, just because.
  20. Frappuccino? I have a tendency to always say it in a really funny accent. -Blasphemy -Chocolaty, i cannot pronounce for sh*t. That's all I can think of right now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.