Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5 Years on MB.com

Featured Replies

I noticed today, after going on the site, that I have now been here for 5 years (as of July 6th). I had not noticed until now because I was on vacation in Las Vegas for 10 days, and just got back earlier in the evening to my apartment. This has become by far my favorite sports site, especially for all of our insiders that seem to have information on trades and roster moves hours or days ahead of the news services.

 

Thanks for five great years guys!

Thanks for five great years guys!

 

You're welcome. :D

 

My 3 year anniversary is coming up on August 2nd. This is by far my favorite sports site and I only wish I would have known about it sooner.

  • Author

Right on, congrats! How's that pursuit for a GM job going??

Right now I'm just trying to get a job out of college. So far it's really slow going.

Wow crazy, in August I make 6 years here. Plus, I was on Admin's previous message board before this format too.

A year, whoop! I'm taking over slowly...I'm planning a coup, don't tell Admin

 

I predict you'll have more posts than Ramp had by year's end.

I can't believe it's taken me this long to get 3,600.

A year, whoop! I'm taking over slowly...I'm planning a coup, don't tell Admin

 

I predict you'll have more posts than Ramp had by year's end.

I can't believe it's taken me this long to get 3,600.

 

It took me nearly 3 years to get to 3,400.

I'll be approaching 5 in November =)

And still have yet to reach 2,000 posts.

 

 

Might be because you actually have a life outside of computers

 

:p

I have no idea, so I'm going to post and see what the joined date is.

 

 

 

 

 

edit: ahh, working on 5 years. :confused

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.