September 12, 200818 yr Not sure if this has ever been done on this site before, but I thought it would be kind of cool to put faces to names, so let's give it a shot. This is my senior portrait. (c/o 2008)
September 12, 200818 yr You've apparently never heard of the Post Your Picture Thread. (It doesn't exist anymore) But still, this is a cool idea. Sorry I'm squinting, I forgot my sunglasses that day.
September 12, 200818 yr that would be me and my long island ice tea on Royal Carribbean's Freedom of The seas this past july. and this is me with my boy Daequan Cook
September 12, 200818 yr This is my facebook profile picture: HI BILLY MAYS HERE!!! lmao I cant stand that guy's commercials, they are soooooooo annoying! He talks yelling and sh*t!!
September 12, 200818 yr don't feel bad, i don't know either There's a drop down at the bottom that says HTML off. Turn it on and post the code.
September 12, 200818 yr I would post a picture, but unfortunately I am technologically challenged (dont know how to upload a pic). :confused
September 12, 200818 yr I would post a picture, but unfortunately I am technologically challenged (dont know how to upload a pic). :confused www.imageshack.us
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.