Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post a picture of yourself

Featured Replies

id rock paper scissor you for her

 

But i already have my Girl

:shifty Maybe we can work something out.

 

 

um NEGATORY

Either way, she is too young for me. :thumbup

 

BTW I bought today Metallica's new cd. It f***ing rocks!

 

 

BTW: MP Is 13

id rock paper scissor you for her

 

But i already have my Girl

:shifty Maybe we can work something out.

 

 

um NEGATORY

Either way, she is too young for me. :thumbup

 

BTW I bought today Metallica's new cd. It f***ing rocks!

 

shes a sophmore and im a freshy so unless your older then 15 then yea she is

 

o and im not gona buy it cuz i alreADY downloaded it

id rock paper scissor you for her

 

But i already have my Girl

:shifty Maybe we can work something out.

 

 

um NEGATORY

Either way, she is too young for me. :thumbup

 

BTW I bought today Metallica's new cd. It f***ing rocks!

 

 

BTW: MP Is 13

 

14 NOW

id rock paper scissor you for her

 

But i already have my Girl

:shifty Maybe we can work something out.

 

 

um NEGATORY

Either way, she is too young for me. :thumbup

 

BTW I bought today Metallica's new cd. It f***ing rocks!

 

 

BTW: MP Is 13

I know dude.

id rock paper scissor you for her

 

But i already have my Girl

:shifty Maybe we can work something out.

 

 

um NEGATORY

Either way, she is too young for me. :thumbup

 

BTW I bought today Metallica's new cd. It f***ing rocks!

 

shes a sophmore and im a freshy so unless your older then 15 then yea she is

 

o and im not gona buy it cuz i alreADY downloaded it

 

yeah why buy cd's nowadays, just download them, so much easier

id rock paper scissor you for her

 

But i already have my Girl

:shifty Maybe we can work something out.

 

 

um NEGATORY

Either way, she is too young for me. :thumbup

 

BTW I bought today Metallica's new cd. It f***ing rocks!

 

shes a sophmore and im a freshy so unless your older then 15 then yea she is

 

o and im not gona buy it cuz i alreADY downloaded it

I'm 23 so :thumbdown

 

Did you like it? I think this is their best album in a long time. The last one that I liked from them is: Justice for all.

BTW I bought today Metallica's new cd. It f***ing rocks!

 

shes a sophmore and im a freshy so unless your older then 15 then yea she is

 

o and im not gona buy it cuz i alreADY downloaded it

 

yeah why buy cd's nowadays, just download them, so much easier

I only buy cds from bands that I like. But with the downturn in the economy downloading is the way to go.

That's one ugly dude. :blink:

 

 

I feared saying anything just incase that was actualy him

I really doubt that's him. :rolleyes:

That's Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern Show

 

c'mon guys!

That's one ugly dude. :blink:

 

 

I feared saying anything just incase that was actualy him

I really doubt that's him. :rolleyes:

That's Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern Show

 

c'mon guys!

hahahahahaa I knew I have seen him somewhere.

That's one ugly dude. :blink:

 

 

I feared saying anything just incase that was actualy him

I really doubt that's him. :rolleyes:

That's Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern Show

 

c'mon guys!

Bah you. I was hoping these guys never figured it out.

Well this is me. Forgive me for I have sinned and wore the colours of the Nation. Oh yeah and thats my monkey pal in the pic lol

Me :cool , yes people I have a lazy eye :D .

 

 

 

 

U look gangsta

Me :cool , yes people I have a lazy eye :D .

 

 

 

FIUU!!!

 

lol that was the shirt we got at orientation haha

Me :cool , yes people I have a lazy eye :D .

 

 

 

FIUU!!!

 

lol that was the shirt we got at orientation haha

 

Yeah, it's two years old and it still in good shape!!

here is the official D. Greco photo montage.

 

 

the athlete by the ocean

 

 

the thinker

 

 

the man at the DC Zoo with his snowcone

 

 

the same man petting a pony

 

 

my place of residence before I moved to S. Flo

 

 

my roommates for four years of college and our living room

 

 

 

enjoy.

Well this is me. Forgive me for I have sinned and wore the colours of the Nation. Oh yeah and thats my monkey pal in the pic lol

 

 

I love the colors of the Nation.

 

I'm a Citizen of said Nation.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.