Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlinswschamps2008

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marlinswschamps2008

  1. What a psycho... :thumbdown
  2. NBA Finals MVP Next?? Cleveland will not win the title so no. :mischief
  3. My vote goes for Lindstrom for not blowing the save.
  4. Cantu is our best hitter with runners on base. Go Marlins!
  5. Our bullpen blew it again.
  6. The Yanks need to learn that overspending on players doesn't translate into greatness.
  7. Niceeeeeee. Thanks for sharing
  8. Hermida was the player of the game in my opinion. I hope this is the year he goes to the next level. I got the Nats feed but boy was it hilarious when they called this their second win of the season and boom Hermida went deep. Now let's get the third sweep of the season. Go Marlins!
  9. We have a chance of sweeping this series and go 11-1. Go Marlins!
  10. I voted for Cody because he tied the game when it seemed like we were gonna lose. The bullpen did a terrific job not allowing any runs. Go Marlins!
  11. What a catch by Maybin. Throw strikes Nolasco!
  12. This is very disturbing if true.
  13. Actually....wait a mintue. Didn't Escobar steal one today? Indeed that article is wrong. :whistle
  14. Escobar stole one today so that streak is over.
  15. Cody gets my vote. Sanchez didn't have his stuff today but managed to keep the Braves at two runs. Also the Bullpen did great today. As for our offense our 1-3 hitter only got 1 hit out of 15 at bats but the middle of the lineup came through big today. Uggla is turning into a rbi machine. I like his approach to the plate this year. Go Marlins!
  16. Uggla gets my vote. He is getting hits when its matters.
  17. This is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. Hello Ice Age!
  18. What do they have to hide? Investors have the right to know the results. I find this very suspicious. Apparently if the health of the banks is disclosed to investors then investors may sell-off the stocks so the administration's position is to keep the information from the investors to prevent the sell-off. Yes but I think many investors will withdraw their capital with this action.
  19. What do they have to hide? Investors have the right to know the results. I find this very suspicious.
  20. JJ pitched an outstanding game. We have arguably the best pitching staff in MLB.
  21. Does anyone else think that the Mets should have put in K Rod rather the the guy that let the walkoff. Well im glad they didn't it assured us the Win 4-0 best record in the MLB K-rod can get a little crazy sometimes, he did against the Reds and escaped that and last year with the Angels he did that alot as well. I think K-rod is over-rated but that is just my opinion, would have been sweet to have done that against him though!!! lol Tomorrow we might have a chance :mis2 I don't think K-rod will be needed......cough Livan cough......i hope we can hit Livan early because for osme reason he pitches well against us. Depends on how deep NolasKo goes tomorrow. I really don't feel confident when any of our bullpen guys come in to pitch.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.