Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post a picture of yourself

Featured Replies

I would post a picture, but unfortunately I am technologically challenged (dont know how to upload a pic). :confused

 

www.imageshack.us

 

 

Thanks! Now all I need to do is try to put a picture on my computer. :shifty

For the record, I have always thought Ashley was the most stunning girl on the boards. Nice pic. :)

Nny, I always thought you were Asian. :lol

 

 

Just from the waist down :cool :cool :cool :cool

For the record, I have always thought Ashley was the most stunning girl on the boards. Nice pic. :)

 

Aw. Thanks =)

  • Author

For the record, I have always thought Ashley was the most stunning girl on the boards. Nice pic. :)

 

No argument here.

Most recent picture of myself. You win bonus internets if you correctly guess where this picture was taken.

 

 

 

If I look kind of sickly in this picture, that is because I ended up in the hospital the day after this was taken, but this is my most recent picture so whatever. I'm doing much better now so :p

  • Author

You win bonus internets if you correctly guess where this picture was taken.

 

I'm going to take 4 guesses

 

1) the UF engineering lab

 

2) Kennedy Space Center

 

3) Daytona 500 experience

 

4) Disney

You win bonus internets if you correctly guess where this picture was taken.

 

Test Track at Epcot

  • Author

For the record, I have always thought Ashley was the most stunning girl on the boards. Nice pic. :)

Dont be hitting on my chick.. lol

 

 

 

 

Maybe you just covered her because you don't want us to see how ugly she is

 

jk :p

For the record, I have always thought Ashley was the most stunning girl on the boards. Nice pic. :)

Dont be hitting on my chick.. lol

 

 

 

 

Maybe you just covered her because you don't want us to see how ugly she is

 

jk :p

 

 

:p

For the record, I have always thought Ashley was the most stunning girl on the boards. Nice pic. :)

Dont be hitting on my chick.. lol

 

 

I got my own lady. Just complimenting an attractive woman.

Not going to post my picture for my own reasons, but I will describe myself.

 

I have long brown hair. Brown eyes. Bangs to the side. Glasses. Short.

 

 

 

Seth Green? Is that you?

  • Author

Yeah, this picture at FanFest is still my most recent photo.

 

I heard you and Mark don't talk much anymore

That is exactly how I pictured you Rabb. Are those sunglasses by Fossil?

Haha. Most people assume I look like Mitre (and some still say I do).

 

And no, those are Nike. Custom made, which is my fancy was of saying they are prescription.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.