Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post a picture of yourself

Featured Replies

oh ok, I have sunglasses from Fossil that look a lot like that. I love that style. Not too douche-y looking but still stylish.

oh ok, I have sunglasses from Fossil that look a lot like that. I love that style. Not too douche-y looking but still stylish.

Right on.

You win bonus internets if you correctly guess where this picture was taken.

 

Test Track at Epcot

You win 100 internets.

You win bonus internets if you correctly guess where this picture was taken.

 

Test Track at Epcot

You win 100 internets.

 

 

:thumbup

1St Night In SAN FRAN

 

 

ROFL

 

I will post mine later, can't find my picture ATM.

That's one ugly dude. :blink:

 

 

I feared saying anything just incase that was actualy him

Yes, yes it is - and I'd appreciate it if you didn't poke fun at my outsides. It's my insides that matter.

For the record, I have always thought Ashley was the most stunning girl on the boards. Nice pic. :)

Dont be hitting on my chick.. lol

 

 

 

 

 

Is it me, or does he look a lot like his avatar...? :blink:

This is my most recent picture of my sister and myself . I might look young but I'm 23 years old.

 

 

can i have ur sis? please?

This is my most recent picture of my sister and myself . I might look young but I'm 23 years old.

 

 

can i have ur sis? please?

She is taken sorry. :cool

 

 

doesn't mean i can't have herz :mischief

This is my most recent picture of my sister and myself . I might look young but I'm 23 years old.

 

 

can i have ur sis? please?

She is taken, sorry. :cool

 

 

doesn't mean i can't have herz :mischief

LOL :mis2

id rock paper scissor you for her

 

But i already have my Girl

:shifty Maybe we can work something out.

 

 

um NEGATORY

Either way, she is too young for me. :thumbup

 

BTW I bought today Metallica's new cd. It f***ing rocks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.