June 26, 200917 yr In the remembrance Michael Jackson, what was your favorite MJ video? Aside from 'Thriller,' of course, my favorite would have to be 'Remember The Time.' Michael Jackson - Remember The TimeUploaded by hushhush112. - Watch more music videos, in HD!
June 26, 200917 yr Yeah, it's damn near impossible to beat Thriller. But outside of that, it's probably Bad, which was also the first song I can remember truly loving as a child. I had that album on cassette and used to wear it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACPsfcsg4ZE (Embedding disabled)
June 26, 200917 yr This was the 1st ever MJ song i ever heard and I loved it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_hz2am90Hk
June 26, 200917 yr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex30DYwQlHU Best song and best video... Smooth Criminal. I mean... its awesome. He doesn't need to fight. He just dance-ass kicks them.
June 26, 200917 yr This is one of Michael Jackson's greatest songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSqo17o2a1w
June 26, 200917 yr [media][/media] Of course Thiller,Beat it,and Billy Jean are the Classics but i really love The Earth Song video and messege it sends.
June 26, 200917 yr probably Thriller since it was so huge, but Beat It was great too, and it was my fave song at the time, partly because I just thought it was the greatest that Eddie Van Halen was on guitar...
June 26, 200917 yr Author Michael Jackson - ScreamUploaded by kellyfan42. - See the latest featured music videos. 'Scream' was also one of my favorites. I still dance and jam to this like a maniac in my room. Favorite MJ song would have to be "Rock With You" and "PYT."
June 26, 200917 yr Any kid who lived in the 90s should be familiar with this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm23tXYiXV4
June 26, 200917 yr Good times.. this is really taking me back... lol. Feel like I'm too young to say that but remembering MJ really does take me back.
June 27, 200917 yr Author Just got back from the Apollo in Harlem, and oh my God it was amazing! Took lots of pics and video, so I will be posting that up soon.
June 27, 200917 yr Author Here's some video I took tonight in Harlem. Bad "I'm Bad!" Smooth Criminal Some bad ass chick dancing to Thriller on the sub on our way back home Thriller I'lll post the rest of the pictures up tomorrow.
July 4, 200917 yr Author Some pics from that night. With an MJ look alike- everyone was taking pics with this guy. The picture does not do his resemblance justice. Fan crying while signing http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb232/IAshersI/MJ/MJFan.jpg http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb232/IAshersI/MJ/mj3.jpg
July 8, 200917 yr Debut of the moon walk. This is epic. He can't lip sych for sh*t, but this performance was epic and he got a standing ovation. RIP.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.