Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Long Time, No See

Featured Replies

I think the last season I regularly visited these forums was 2005 or 2006? Is there anyone from those days still around? Tough season so far this year.

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Author

i think I've been here since this was a geocities page and Admin scribbled updates in crayon.

 

 

I recognize your screen name. In those days, I think some of the regulars were Moneyball and Hollyberry? Do those names sound familiar?

  • 4 weeks later...

i think I've been here since this was a geocities page and Admin scribbled updates in crayon.

 

Goodness, I vaguely remember that.

  • 5 weeks later...

I joined back in `03 after complaining on a Marlins Yahoo Group about a lack of traffic. Somebody from here gave me the link.

I think I googled around for a Marlins forum because the official MLB and ESPN ones for the Marlins were so barren.

I actually have no idea how I ended up here

 

 

You followed me here, we registered on the same day back in 2009! :)

 

I got fed up with posting on foxsports.com where there was little intelligent conversation and Mets fans chiming in with their crap. I made a google attempt to find a better and more specific Marlins forum and... I found this one! Is there any other?

I actually have no idea how I ended up here

 

 

You followed me here, we registered on the same day back in 2009! :)

 

I got fed up with posting on foxsports.com where there was little intelligent conversation and Mets fans chiming in with their crap. I made a google attempt to find a better and more specific Marlins forum and... I found this one! Is there any other?

 

 

None that matter.

I actually have no idea how I ended up here

 

 

You followed me here, we registered on the same day back in 2009! :)

 

I got fed up with posting on foxsports.com where there was little intelligent conversation and Mets fans chiming in with their crap. I made a google attempt to find a better and more specific Marlins forum and... I found this one! Is there any other?

 

 

Wow lol, what a coincidence

  • 1 month later...

WhattheBradcore?!

 

 

Yeah, I make a random appearance from time to time.

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.