Admin bird

Guest marlins02

Guest marlins02

He said he felt insulted whenever a white guy was assigned to defend him and that bball is a black mans game and always will be.

i dont think he said anything that has never been thought by people, but im still in shocked that someone like Bird would say it.

im not saying im offended or that people should be offended because im not, im just surprised

He said he felt insulted whenever a white guy was assigned to defend him and that bball is a black mans game and always will be.

i dont think he said anything that has never been thought by people, but im still in shocked that someone like Bird would say it.

im not saying im offended or that people should be offended because im not, im just surprised

wow. i never thought LB would say something like that.

when was this? i seem to remember it from a while ago. was it recent?

Guest marlins02

i was watching 97's game 7 on classic when they had some technical problems so they put on espnnews instead and they reported that he said this in a recent interview that included carmello and lebron i think among others.