Cleveland Football Fans

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

MOST HOSTILE EVER!!! I went to see my beloved Eagles this weekend in Cleveland and I thought we were bad....they are the worst fans ever. I had one guy grab me and threaten me with death, the homeless cursed us out and these four slutty lookin chicks told me that McNabb sucked d***. To which I replied, I believe your QB is the gay one....which then caused them to come up to me wanting to fight. They have all these shirts that say f*** Baltimore and f*** Pittsburgh and stuff. The fans in our section got into fights with us and other Eagles fans. It was like Baghdad out there.

I'll give them credit for being loud fans and for having a great atmosphere at the game but they truly put the ass in classless.

Guest Moneyball

and they complain about two or three baseball fans acting like football fans. no way in hell do they let "f*** a team" shirts at a baseball game. this is simply why the baseball game experience is better than the football game experience when you want to take your family.