Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A very Maroone day

Featured Replies

Today I saw a truck in suburban DC with Florida tags and a Maroone license plate frame. As we passed by I looked into the cab, and the driver was wearing... a NY Giants cap. :lol

I think I saw that same person when I was driving up to Orlando on Friday.

:mischief2

 

 

 

 

 

and your point is

 

 

 

 

:headscratch

623276[/snapback]

People from out of town that watch the Marlins on MLB Extra Innings are bombarded with these silly commercials though they can never go there. Maybe when he saw the Maroone thing he got excited but was disappointed to see a NY Giants hat.

  • Author

Nah, I just found the NY Giants thing funny. And, gosh, that Maroone commercial is annoying.

*plays Maroone beat*

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.