March 5, 200521 yr Billy Broke My Heart at Walgreens and I Cried All the Way to Sears Come out of the Wheatfield Nellie, You're Going Against the Grain Did I Shave my Legs for This? Don't Give Me A Plastic Saddle 'Cuz I Want To Feel That Leather When I Ride Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling Get Off the Table, Mabel (The Two Dollars is for the Beer) Get Your Biscuits In The Oven And Your Buns In The Bed Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth 'Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye. Hate Every Bone In Your Body Except For Mine Here's A Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares) Hold On To Your Men..?Cause She's Single Again How Can A Whiskey That's 6 Years Old Whup A Man That's 33? How Can You Believe Me When I Say I Love You When You Know I've Been A Liar All My Life? I Been Roped And Thrown By Jesus In The Holy Ghost Corral. I Bought the Shoes that Just Walked Out on Me I Can't Get Over You, So Why Don't You Get Under Me? I Can't Pass the Bar, and There's One on my Way Home I Don't Know What Came Over Me (When I Came All Over You) I Don't Know Whether To Come Home Or Go Crazy I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling. I Fell for Her, She Fell for Him, and He Fell for Me. I Flushed You From The Toilets Of My Heart. I Gave Her My Heart And A Diamond And She Clubbed Me With A Spade I Gave Her the Ring, and She Gave Me the Finger I Got In At 2 With A 10 And Woke Up At 10 With A 2. I Got Tears In My Ears From Lying On My Bed Crying On My Pillow Over You. I Got the Hungries for Your Love, and I'm Waitin In Your Welfare Line I Got Through Everything But The Door I Guess I Had Your Leavin' Coming I Hate Every Bone In Your Body Except Mine. I Just Bought A Car From The Guy That Stole My Girl, But The Car Don't Run So I Figure We Got An Even Deal. I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You. I Knew I'd Hit Rock Bottom When I Woke Up On Top Of You. I Like Bananas Because They Have No Bones I Liked You Better Before I Knew You So Well. I May Be Used, But Baby I Ain't Used Up I Meant Every Word That He Said. I Sent Her Artifical Flowers For Her Artificial Love I Still Miss You, Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better. I Wanna Whip Your Cow. I Want a Beer as Cold as My Ex-Wife's Heart I Wanted You To Leave Until You Left Me I Was Looking Back to See If You Were Looking Back to See If I Was Looking Back to See if You Were Looking Back at Me I Went Back to My Fourth Wife for the Third Time and Gave Her a Second Chance to Make a First Class Fool Out of Me I Wish I Were A Lesbian I Wish I Were A Woman (So I Could Go Out With A Guy Like Me) I Wish I Were In Dixie Tonight, But She's Out Of Town. I Would Have Wrote You A Letter, But I Couldn't Spell Yuck! I Would Kiss You Through the Screendoor but It'd Strain Our Love I Wouldn't Take You To A Dog Fight Even If I Thought You Could Win. I'd Rather Have A Bottle In Front Of Me Than A Frontal Lobotomy. I'd Rather Hear A Fat Girl Fart Than A Pretty Boy Sing I'd Rather Pass a Kidney Stone than Another Night With You If Drinkin' Don't Kill Me, Her Memory Will. If Fingerprints Showed Up On Skin, Wonder Whose I'd Find On You. If I Ain't Got It, You Don't Need It. If I Had a Nose Full of Nickels, I'd Sneeze Them All Atchoo! If I Had It To Do All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now. If I Were In Your Shoes, I'd Walk Right Back To Me If It's Got To Be Later, How 'Bout Later Tonight? If Love Were Oil, I'd Be A Quart Low. If My Nose Was Running Money, Honey, I'd Blow It Al On You If She Hadn't Been So Good Lookin' I Might Have Seen the Train If She Puts Lipstick On My Dipstick, I'll Fall In Love. If The Jukebox Took Teardrops I'd Cry All Night Long. If The Phone Don't Ring, Baby, You'll Know It's Me If Today Was A Fish, I'd Throw It Back In If Whiskey Were A Woman, I'd Be Married For Sure. If You Can't Be Good, Be Bad With Me If You Can't Be Good, Son, Be Good At It If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead? If You Don't Leave Me, I'll Find Someone Who Will If You Got the Money, Honey, I Got the Time If You Leave Me I'm Gone If You Leave Me, Can I Come Too? If You Really Loved Me, You'd Leave If You?re Gonna Do Him Wrong Again, You Might As Well Do Him Wrong Again With Me! I'll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonight. I'll Tennessee You In My Dreams I'm Gonna Put a Bar in the Back of my Car and Drive Myself to Drink I'm Havin' Daydreams About Night Things In The Middle Of The Afternoon. I'm Not Married But The Wife Is. I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here. Is It Cold in Here, or Is it Just You? It Takes Me All Night Long To Do What I Used To Do All Night Long. I've Got $5 And It's Saturday Night I've Got Red Eyes From Your White Lies And I'm Blue All The Time. I've Got Tears In My Eyes From Lying On My Back In My Bed While I Cry Over You. Jesus Loves Me But He Can't Stand You
March 5, 200521 yr I Hate Every Bone in Your Body Except Mine That's just about the strangest statement ever made in the history of the universe.
March 5, 200521 yr I Hate Every Bone in Your Body Except Mine That's just about the strangest statement ever made in the history of the universe. 702863[/snapback] :lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.