Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Play's Top Ten

Featured Replies

Do you prefer Cheer, Tide, FaB, Wisk?

 

 

Write a small poem using a MarlinsBaseball.com Message Board Screen name...

 

 

What female celebrity, who's supposed to be so great, can't you stand!!?? :thumbdown

 

 

Do you think that plaid pants will become all the rage!, in the near future...? and would you wear them...lets say lime green, and red stripes, comfy material!! :p

 

 

As rude and nasty as people can be, it's still feels good to perform a random act of kindness! What kind act do you try to do often?

 

 

On the shyness with the opposit sex scale, what do you rate, 1-10?

 

 

What personality characteristic in the opposite sex, could you LEAST tolerate? Lazyness, Workaholic, Fast-paced high-energy, Easy-going, initial shyness at first, competiveness, Old Fashoined values, Liberal values, Worrywort, and i can't think of the word, but, the opposite of humble? someone who is very confident and thinks they're great...

 

 

Your favorite '80s TV sitcom character?

 

 

What is your second favorite message board, after this one!? :D

 

 

Would you sit through an Elvis movie? Do you have a favorite?

 

 

 

Thanx for your participation!!

 

:)

Do you prefer Cheer, Tide, FaB, Wisk?

*TIDE*

 

Write a small poem using a MarlinsBaseball.com Message Board Screen name...

*MY NAME IS HOLLY MARIE

SOME PEOPLE CALL ME HOLLYBEE

I AM BASEBALL CRAZY

BY THE WAY I AM VERY LAZY*

 

What female celebrity, who's supposed to be so great, can't you stand!!?? :thumbdown

*BRITNEY SPEARS*

 

Do you think that plaid pants will become all the rage!, in the near future...? and would you wear them...lets say lime green, and red stripes, comfy material!! :p

*NAH*

 

As rude and nasty as people can be, it's still feels good to perform a random act of kindness! What kind act do you try to do often?

*I SAY PLEASE AND THANK YOU*

 

On the shyness with the opposit sex scale, what do you rate, 1-10?

*SOMETIMES 1 SOMETIMES 10.. IT MATTERS*

 

 

What personality characteristic in the opposite sex, could you LEAST tolerate? Lazyness, Workaholic, Fast-paced high-energy, Easy-going, initial shyness at first, competiveness, Old Fashoined values, Liberal values, Worrywort, and i can't think of the word, but, the opposite of humble? someone who is very confident and thinks they're great...

*CONTROLLING GUYS*

 

Your favorite '80s TV sitcom character?

*NOT SURE*

 

What is your second favorite message board, after this one!? :D

*MY SECRET HIDEWAY.. CANT TELL YA, EVEN IF I DID YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO GO THERE.. YOU HAVE TO PAY $24 A YEAR :disco *

 

 

Would you sit through an Elvis movie? Do you have a favorite?

*PROBABLY NOT... NOT A HUGE FAN OF ELVIS.*

 

 

Do you prefer Cheer, Tide, FaB, Wisk? Tide

 

 

Write a small poem using a MarlinsBaseball.com Message Board Screen name...

Marlinschik is my screename

please dont use that name in vain :confused

ive been a member since last year (Sorta)

so yeah, dont have any fears.

:banghead

 

 

What female celebrity, who's supposed to be so great, can't you stand!!??

Lil Kim

 

Do you think that plaid pants will become all the rage!, in the near future...? and would you wear them...lets say lime green, and red stripes, comfy material!!

Oh I hope not! And no way, I wont follow the crowd blindly.

 

As rude and nasty as people can be, it's still feels good to perform a random act of kindness! What kind act do you try to do often?

Forget how rude they are.(that is so hard). Really, if they need a favor Ill do it. Other than that, nothing.

 

On the shyness with the opposit sex scale, what do you rate, 1-10?

8

 

What personality characteristic in the opposite sex, could you LEAST tolerate? Lazyness, Workaholic, Fast-paced high-energy, Easy-going, initial shyness at first, competiveness, Old Fashoined values, Liberal values, Worrywort, and i can't think of the word, but, the opposite of humble? someone who is very confident and thinks they're great...

Lazy, and the word is conceited. I hate that!

 

Your favorite '80s TV sitcom character?

Dont have one.

 

What is your second favorite message board, after this one!?

Umm I dont think I have one?

 

Would you sit through an Elvis movie? Do you have a favorite?

Im not a fan of the King.

Do you prefer Cheer, Tide, FaB, Wisk?

Cheer

 

Write a small poem using a MarlinsBaseball.com Message Board Screen name...

My name is Dodgii and I cannot lie

I really like apple pie

And had Admin's babies

and no I don't mean maybe.

 

 

What female celebrity, who's supposed to be so great, can't you stand!!?? :thumbdown

Paris Hilton

 

 

Do you think that plaid pants will become all the rage!, in the near future...? and would you wear them...lets say lime green, and red stripes, comfy material!! :p

I don't know but I like them on women. A lot.

 

 

As rude and nasty as people can be, it's still feels good to perform a random act of kindness! What kind act do you try to do often?

 

A smile and a "have a good day"

 

On the shyness with the opposit sex scale, what do you rate, 1-10?

Maybe 2.

 

 

What personality characteristic in the opposite sex, could you LEAST tolerate? Lazyness, Workaholic, Fast-paced high-energy, Easy-going, initial shyness at first, competiveness, Old Fashoined values, Liberal values, Worrywort, and i can't think of the word, but, the opposite of humble? someone who is very confident and thinks they're great...

competitiveness.

 

Your favorite '80s TV sitcom character?

I'm not going to pretend I have one.

 

What is your second favorite message board, after this one!? :D

 

http://www.silverbulletcentral.com

 

Would you sit through an Elvis movie? Do you have a favorite?

 

I have no idea.

I refuse to answer a quiz meant for Holly

alright play, she answered your question.

723022[/snapback]

 

:lol :lol Which one was that!!?? :scratchhead

723081[/snapback]

number 9.

  • Author

I refuse to answer a quiz meant for Holly

723038[/snapback]

 

 

Okay! Alright!!! You guys caught me!! At least I can admit it!! It's all over!!

 

I am saddened that she doesn't prefer Cheer!!!!

 

Okay!! Sheeeeesh...

 

I will try hard to persuade her to switch...but i must not be Controling about it!!!! :o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.