Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New team to rate, and a slight dilemma

Featured Replies

Hey, I have a new team...it's in a 9 team league...Yahoo 5x5 standard...currently I'm in first, but who knows what's gonna happen! I have a slight pitching dilemma, though...

 

C: Varitek

1B: Morneau

2B: Kent

3B: Wright

SS: Tejada

OF: Huff

OF: Edmonds

OF: Pierre

Util: J. Guillen

BN: Pierzynski

BN: Ordonez

 

SP: R. Johnson

SP: Peavy

RP: Lidge

RP: Hoffman

P: T. Gordon

P: J. Mesa

P: Willis

BN: L. Hernandez

BN: D. Lowe

BN: Clement

DL: B. Penny

 

As of now, I've been rotating my pitchers between starts and starting both Pierzynski and Varitek because of Morneau's and Magglio's injuries...however, when Penny comes off of the DL, I'll have too many roster positions filled. Should I just drop Penny or if not, which other player should I drop when Penny comes back? Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.