Talked to Jorgensen Saturday Night

NOLAMARLIN

I was home in N.O. over the weekend and went to the Isotopes/Zephyrs game Saturday night. There was a short weather delay before the game and some of the players were hanging in and around the dugout.

I was able to get Ryan Jorgensen's attention and told him that I enjoyed his columns on here and about seeing the Marlins in Spring Training in Jupiter and in Miami during the regular season.

He was really nice; it was cool to get to talk to him.

Josh Willingham was on the dugout steps talking to a couple for the entire pregame.

As for the game itself, the Zephyrs won 2-1. It was a good pitching duel with Frank Castillo pitching very well for the 'Topes and Tony Armas Jr. on a rehab for the Nats pitching well for the Z's.

Ryan was the starting catcher and Josh played 3rd. Ryan had a good night throwing out 2 runners trying to steal. Late in the game, Ryan left and Josh caught the last couple of innings.

I'm glad that I was able to be there for the best game of the series; Friday night and Sunday afternoon's games were blowouts.