May 11, 200521 yr Game recaps South Florida Sun-Sentinel Miami Herald PB Post MLB Marlins MLB Astros Houston Chronicle On Lowell's resurgence: "I"] "It"] "That was big"] Looking ahead: "What I"]Other links:[/b] AstrosDaily.com is one of the best fan sites out there. Maverickball.com for minor league reports and other fishy business Fishstripes.com for the series preview and other fishy business
May 11, 200521 yr Thanks for posting, and I think McKeon's quote of "you have to tie before you win" is classic.
May 11, 200521 yr Good post :thumbup . Leave to Swifty to pull out the creme de la creme of the quotes.
May 11, 200521 yr I liked this one "They wanted to put `bunt single' on the [keepsake] ball," Moehler said, grinning. "I told them, `No! Thirty years, it's going to be a line drive.'" Sun Sentinel
May 12, 200521 yr No words on Cabrera's injury? 770275[/snapback] Nada 770385[/snapback] I'll take that to mean he'll be in the lineup on Friday.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.