Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Billy Koch experiment

Featured Replies

:boo-woo .....I miss him so much.....

 

:drunks

I was at the game he 'set up' Benitez for the most incredible save ever.

816449[/snapback]

 

yeah i was there too....sittin in CF with some marlins fans.

never did see him pitch live

 

what a shame...

816522[/snapback]

Get on a plane to Los Angeles and watch Nate Bump pitch tomorrow. It's the same experience.

 

:plain

816571[/snapback]

Now that's sending positive vibes to the team! Who knows if he'll even pitch today. Maybe Leiter will have the game of his life. I hope so even though I don't really care for Al. Never have. BUT I still want Leiter or whoever pitches after him to do well so we can win ONE game from the Angels!! Think POSITIVE and quit griping about eveything that goes wrong. As I have said before, if playing or pitching in the ML were easy, we'd all be doing it!

Boys im breaking out the AL lieter no-no tickets and am going to rub them for luck

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.