Nip Slip Staged

The first RAW diva cut will take place next week and will continue each week until we have one winner.

Also on the Diva Search website, you can enter a drawing to win various prizes, with the grand prize being a trip for two to Summerslam.

After reviewing the tape of last night's RAW several times, the Leyla 'slip' from RAW last night appeared to be staged. Many fans had questioned whether she did it to 'promote' herself or if the WWE creative team had her do it to draw a strong rating. It appears WWE will stage more acts of 'wardrobe malfunctions' throughout the diva search in order to keep fan interest high.

www.wrestlingplanet.com

Proof It Was Fake

I don't know if that's "proof" exactly- I'm sure all women wear something to cover themselves in case something pops out.

841273[/snapback]

Ahem. Miss Jackie never did. :mischief

841299[/snapback]

And I'm sure from then on, all the girls realized they needed to wear something "extra."

I don't know if that's "proof" exactly- I'm sure all women wear something to cover themselves in case something pops out.

841273[/snapback]

841299[/snapback]

And I'm sure from then on, all the girls realized they needed to wear something "extra."

841323[/snapback]

Ah, but we forget that Steph clearly slipped... twice. Once during the wedding between her and HHH's nose and then on a later smackdown where her book just popped out without pasties.

BTW, this is really sad that I know the history of nip slips. Ah the wasted days I used to spent as a 14 and 15 year old looking for every diva picture ever.

841273[/snapback]

841299[/snapback]

841323[/snapback]

Ah, but we forget that Steph clearly slipped... twice. Once during the wedding between her and HHH's nose and then on a later smackdown where her book just popped out without pasties.

BTW, this is really sad that I know the history of nip slips. Ah the wasted days I used to spent as a 14 and 15 year old looking for every diva picture ever.

841338[/snapback]

Steph's slips were before Jackie's though.

841273[/snapback]

841299[/snapback]

841323[/snapback]

841338[/snapback]

841421[/snapback]

That's the point when you said that from then on they realized they need to wear something else. They didn't after Steph why not now. Also this is not the first time The WWE has used fake slips and flashing to draw ratings. Dawn Marie did a fake flash with pasties to promote The WWE/Girls Gone Wild PPV and even Jackie flashed with pasties to promote the playboy evening gown match at Wrestlemania.

841273[/snapback]

841299[/snapback]

841323[/snapback]

841338[/snapback]

841421[/snapback]

That's the point when you said that from then on they realized they need to wear something else. They didn't after Steph why not now. Also this is not the first time The WWE has used fake slips and flashing to draw ratings. Dawn Marie did a fake flash with pasties to promote The WWE/Girls Gone Wild PPV and even Jackie flashed with pasties to promote the playboy evening gown match at Wrestlemania.

841428[/snapback]

I don't think Steph's were quite as obvious as Jackie's.

841273[/snapback]

841299[/snapback]

841323[/snapback]

841338[/snapback]

841421[/snapback]

841428[/snapback]

I don't think Steph's were quite as obvious as Jackie's.

841454[/snapback]

I think they are when your entire boob falls out. It wasn't seen by many because it was at Smackdown so they just edited it out. If you've ever seen the raw footage, it's clear as day.