August 12, 200521 yr Missed it last night. 899681[/snapback] decent matches, very boring and i mean boring Eddie-Rey segment that took almost 30 mins....main event was Batista-Christian; Animal and Heidenreich retain the title over 2 jobbers...but i like the way their are building up Heidenreich
August 12, 200521 yr Missed it last night. 899681[/snapback] main event was Batista-Christian; Animal and Heidenreich retain the title over 2 jobbers...but i like the way their are building up Heidenreich They are turning Heidenreich into a face now right, and moving him away from the creepy poetry reading heal? As far as Christian goes, I am a peep, and I wish they'd put the title on Captain Charisma(I actually wish they'd kept him on Raw...him and Cena could of had some awesome matches), but they will probably have him going back to mid-card and strap the US title on him. Which is fine, but the Christan Coalition needs a world title for the CLB(sorry for all the different Christian nicknames, but I think WWE did an awesome job with all of his lables). Anyone else in the peep-ulation?
August 12, 200521 yr Who won with Christian VS Batista? And yes, I'm assuming it was not a title match.
August 12, 200521 yr Who won with Christian VS Batista? And yes, I'm assuming it was not a title match. 899719[/snapback] WWE World champion Batista and Christian went for a little while, mainly Batista owning Christian, then Batista hits a spinebuster. He is going for the Batista Bomb when JBL comes out and interferes. Match is over, but it sets up the dark match main event which is a JBL vs. Batista Street fight, lasting about 5 minutes with Batista winning. Source: www.pwinsider.com
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.