August 22, 200521 yr Forgive me for this but... Those of you MB.comers that live in South Florida and like Latin Music, I invite you a club that I will be DJ'n at this coming Saturday, Aug. 27, 2005 from 10 p.m.-2 a.m. and with the Fish on the road I figured I would promote it on here. Anyhow the club is called GoodFellas and it is located on SW 186th St. and SW 104th Ave. in the vicinity. If anyone is intrested feel free to IM me with your email addy and ill forward you along a flyer for the event. The night is a first in hopefully a long series of gigs for me at this place so any support you guys can give me would be huge. 18 and over and NO COVER. Thanks
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.