Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game about to start.

Featured Replies

The moment a lot of us have been waiting for, the Heat's first regular season game. Alot of talk about all of our new faces. I am nervous as hell right now. I hope they can mesh.

 

Go Heat!!

This game is so ugly. It took the Heat about 20 games to even start hitting their stride last year, so I'm not going to try to draw any conclusions from this. Just enjoy it.

I will say, though, that Walker looks pretty good. I'm really not that familiar with his game, but he's only taken the shots that were there for him. I don't yet see why people are worried about him fitting in.

Woot! Going to the game tomorrow.

 

The ticket exchange thingy on the Heat website is ace. Got two midcourt 300-level seats (Row 16 or something) for $18 a piece.

  • Author

I go in to work as soon as the game starts... :banghead

 

Better believe I will be sneaking off every chance I get to check the score on my cell.

I've never been to a Heat game but would like to go to today's game. I just have one question: Will it be sold out?

I've never been to a Heat game but would like to go to today's game. I just have one question: Will it be sold out?

 

 

It's pretty much sold out. Single seats may be available here or there.

 

But if you go here you may be able to find a good deal. This is a place where Heat season ticket holders can sell their seats if they can't make it. They're all sold at face value plus maybe 2 dollars in service fees, so it's a good deal...better than what you'd get by buying even off the ticketmaster site. Right now I see a pair of tickets in the 400-level for about $44. It's really not bad up there. So that might be worth it.

 

But it changes constantly, so you can keep checking back to see if something you want comes up.

I've never been to a Heat game but would like to go to today's game. I just have one question: Will it be sold out?

 

Honestly, it is going to be very very difficult just to procure a ticket to any game this season, let alone tonight. Individual tickets have been sold out for a few weeks. Each game they hold a certain amount of seats for walk-ups, I believe (or maybe that's just baseball).

 

Best way to get tickets is through connections or scalpers. Other than that, you are almost 100% out of luck.

Thank you for all the help and suggestions, guys but it looks like I won't get to go. The game is pretty much sold out. Meh :( Go Heat!

I've never been to a Heat game but would like to go to today's game. I just have one question: Will it be sold out?

 

Honestly, it is going to be very very difficult just to procure a ticket to any game this season, let alone tonight. Individual tickets have been sold out for a few weeks. Each game they hold a certain amount of seats for walk-ups, I believe (or maybe that's just baseball).

 

Best way to get tickets is through connections or scalpers. Other than that, you are almost 100% out of luck.

 

Dude, this just isn't true. Like 10 people from my school got tix today for $35 or less through the ticket exchange on the Heat website.

 

Truth is, it's very easy to get tix at face value for just about any game you want to go to, including tonight's game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.