Magic suspend Francis indefinitely

MrAndMrsFish

ORLANDO, Fla. ? (AP) ? Steve Francis was suspended indefinitely by the Orlando Magic on Thursday for what the club said was "conduct detrimental to the team.''

Magic spokesman Joel Glass said the team had no further comment on the specifics of the suspension. He said Francis wasn't making the flight to Portland for a Friday night game against the Trail Blazers.

Francis is averaging 16.6 points, second on the team, and a team-high 5.4 assists.

The Magic (13-20) lost 113-104 in Seattle on Wednesday night, the team's fifth loss in its past six games.

The guard was suspended for three games by the NBA late last season for kicking a courtside photographer in a game at Seattle.

wow .. i guess he just doesn't like the rain

I'm definitely not a fan of his, but he did look way off yesterday - even got a tech for spiking the ball (which was about the only time he showed emotion)

jameer played incredible though ... in his typical fashion you don't notice him on the floor and all of a sudden he has 30

as a maryland fan, i have no clue whats going on with em, he was all happy and fine in houston and now he is havin problems... makes no sense.

His boyfriend Cuttino Mobley isn't around to satisfy him.