Heat Championship Premiere (Season Ticket Holder Exclusive)

TSwift25

If anyone wants to use my pass to get in, I'll be happy to forward on the two tickets I'm allotted as a season ticket holder.

Here's the description from the e-mail I got.

Dear Trent,

HEAT Championship DVD World Premiere Coming This Monday

- Monday, July 17 @ AmericanAirlines Arena -

Join HEAT players Dwyane Wade, Gary Payton, Alonzo Mourning, Antoine Walker and James Posey to watch the HEAT Championship DVD on HEATV on Monday July 17 at 7:30pm at the AmericanAirlines Arena. Doors open at 7:00pm.

This is an exclusive free opportunity only for HEAT Season Ticket Holders. There will be parking (while supplies last) in the P2 Arena Parking Garage at no charge, plus, in keeping with the traditions of movie-watching, each guest will receive a popcorn and soft drink.

Entertainment will be provided by the Miami HEAT Dancers, DJ Irie and the in-arena voice of the HEAT, Michael B., starting at 7:30pm, with the World Premiere of the HEAT Championship DVD starting at 8:00pm. All seating is general admission, first-come-first-serve basis, and will be provided in the lower bowl of the arena, so arrive early for the best seating.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Season Ticket Services.

Just go ahead and reply here or PM me if you're interested.

Again, it's only for 2.