The Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Cheerleaders

Junior

Rachel, 21 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Comfort zone: ?We?re not ripping our clothes off in the locker room, but we?re comfortable around each other. It?s a nice atmosphere to change in and get your uniform on.?

Dangerous work: ?One time the players were going for a tackle and heading straight toward me. I was like, ?Ahh!? and ran out of the way. I would?ve been hospitalized.?

Barbara, 19 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

High on life: ?Walking into the stadium on game day is just crazy. You feel the energy from the fans, even at eight in the morning, when we sometimes have to get there?there are tailgaters at that hour!?

Throwing pains: ?I can get a little spiral on the football, but I?m not going to be replacing any quarterbacks anytime soon.?

Jeni, 24 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Show girl: ?I don?t get nervous anymore. I?m the type of person who thrives on an audience. I?m just enjoying myself, doing what I love to do.?

Bootylicious: ?I think we have the best uniforms in the NFL?ever. You have to check out our newest skirt. It?s got little ruffles on the back, and there are layers, so when you shake it, it looks hot. Very sexy.?

See photos of every cheerleader here.