Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steve Smith

Featured Replies

I've heard from some places he will play, some say he won't, some say he's a game time decision. I've been going back and forth. My option to start in his place is Baltimore's #1 wideout, Mark Clayton.

 

Please advise.

Well Derick Mason is their normal number one but hes got a thigh injury. Clayton should get the ball a bunch of times seeming the ravens are going to want to show off Mcnairs skill

As long as you can make changes up until gametime just wait until then.

 

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

 

That site will update his status as soon as it is known.

 

That's what I'm doing. It's either Smith or Derrick Mason for me, but if Smith is playing, then he's starting on my team, no question.

 

I suspect he won't play, though it's not written in stone, no matter what John Clayton has said.

  • Author

As long as you can make changes up until gametime just wait until then.

 

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

 

That site will update his status as soon as it is known.

 

That's what I'm doing. It's either Smith or Derrick Mason for me, but if Smith is playing, then he's starting on my team, no question.

 

I suspect he won't play, though it's not written in stone, no matter what John Clayton has said.

 

Thanks for the link. Greatly appreciated. I believe I'm able to change my roster up until 5 minutes before each game.

 

Is Derrick Mason expected to play? I thought he was hurt, also. That's why I picked up Mark Clayton.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.