Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What should I set the resolution to?

Featured Replies

Hey guys, I got a question for the HDTV experts. I have a LG 42 in. plasma tv, and I don't know if I should set the resolution to 1080i or 720p, because they both work when i activate them on my xbox 360. Here's my tv:

http://us.lge.com/products/model/detail/tv...U-42PX12X.jhtml

 

I've heard that in 720p native tv's its best to leave it at that so it doesn't upscale or something. So yeah, what should I put it as? Thanks in advance!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.