Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Song title thing

Featured Replies

Once in awhile, I'll type a single word into the song title Search window in iTunes and see what comes up. Like everything else I do, I think this deserves its own thread.

How to play: answer the previous post with your list, then post another word for the next person.

(Remember, song titles only - otherwise it's even stupider and uselesser)

I'll start.

 

"Boot"

 

Boots of Spanish Leather- Bob Dylan

Eleanor Put Your Boots On- Franz Ferdinand

Telephone Booth- Sweet Baby

 

New word: Drive

I've got 368 results for that one, so I'll just post the first few:

 

12 Stones - In My Head

2 Pac - Keep Ya Head Up

Air - Redhead Girl

Alanis Morissette - Head over Feet

B.J Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head

 

Next: Cry

  • Author

Sit Down And Cry Aretha Franklin

Cry Baby Cry Beatles

I'll Cry Instead The Beatles

It Takes A Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry Bob Dylan

Cry A While Bob Dylan

Baby Stop Crying Bob Dylan

No Woman, No Cry Bob Marley & The Wailers

Crystal Ship The Doors

Crying In The Chapel Elvis Presley

Don't Cry J Dilla

Crying Shame Jack Johnson

Cry Baby Janis Joplin

Cry, Cry, Cry Johnny Cash

I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry Johnny Cash

Whose crying now? Journey

Cry Baby Cry Phish

Cry To Me Rolling Stones

Cry On Demand Ryan Adams

Cry Cry Cry Baby Sweet Baby

 

 

Next word: Ghost

Rage against the machine - born as ghosts

Rage against the machine - ghost of tom joad

 

Next word: living

  • Author

Living The Blues Bob Dylan

Living Proof Bruce Springsteen

Living Proof Cat Power

I'm Living In Shame Diana Ross & The Supremes

Living In The Material World George Harrison

Last Living Souls Gorillaz

Living, Loving, Maid Led Zeppelin

Indoor Living Motion City Soundtrack

Clean Living RJD2

The Only Living Boy in New York Simon & Garfunkel

Living Without You Weezer

 

 

Dance

73 results

 

65daysofstatic - The Distant & Mechanised Glow of Eastern European Dance Parties

Aerosmith - Same Old Song And Dance

Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

The Beatles - I'm Happy Just To Dance With You

Beck - We Dance Alone

Ben Folds - Tiny Dancer

Boys Like Girls - Dance Hall Drug

Breaking Benjamin - Dance With The Devil

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Satan Said Dance

 

Next: Sun

Jay-z - Be My Sunshine

Rage against the machine - People of the sun

Soundgarden - Black hole sun

No doubt - Sunday Morning

Nine Inch Nails - Sunspots

 

Next word: White

  • Author

White Christmas Bing Crosby

White Flowers Brandon Bartee (This is a great song posted by someone on another board I frequent. The guy is talented)

(White Man) In Hammersmith Palais The Clash

White Shadows Coldplay

White Light White Heat David Bowie

Bled White Elliott Smith

White Shell Road Golden Smog

White Light Gorillaz

White Rabbit Jefferson Airplane

Big White Cloud John Cale

Where The White Boys Dance The Killers

White Prism Lou Reed

White Light White Heat (live) Lou Reed

Guilty Of Being White Minor Threat

Good Guys (Don't Wear White) Minor Threat

Into the White Pixies

White Moon The White Stripes

 

 

Keeping with a theme, let's go with Black

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.