RFK Question

The Marlin Man

The loge section is indoors, tucked between the lower and upper deck decks so you're pretty close to the field. There's a lack of vendors and carts on the loge level, but otherwise it's a good seat. Or series of seats as they're the box seats of ballpark designs three generations old.

Have a good time. I hear its a good place to watch baseball. Good idea to go and see it before next season, too.

Eh.

The seating is among the best I've seen in ML ballparks and the place is never too terribly crowded. Some of the concession items are quite good but the workers are among the most imcompetent people I have ever seen. While I think Camden Yards is drastically overrated as a ballpark, the employees there put the RFK workers to shame.

I absolutely despise Aramark. I've had nothing but bad experiences with their product and employees.

Never go to Petco Park. The workers there are the worst, the concession items are very overpriced unless you go out to the park (behind the stadium) where you can get a hot dog for a dollar from the cart they have set up for kids. If you don't have kids with you, you're SOL. If you want a beer, you're walking to four different stands to find one. Not every stand has the same items. It's a pain in the ass to navigate, park at, get to and get tickets to. And if you do get tickets, they're overpriced, also. The seating is good but the experience as a whole sucks.

Some of the concession items are quite good but the workers are among the most imcompetent people I have ever seen.

I've been only once but even though it was two years ago, I definitely have that memory. I seriously don't think those people should have been allowed to earn a wage with their intelligence.

Parks with the best concession experiences that I've been to are Philly, Boston, and Milwuakee.