Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Willis fined "undisclosed amount"

Featured Replies

I put this in the MLB forum too. Admins, feel free to delete one or the other.

 

Following Thursday's bench-clearing incident, Dontrelle Willis and Jon Lieber were both fined an undisclosed amount, and Marlins manager Fredi Gonzalez was fined and suspended for one game.

 

"I take responsibility for a lot of things on this team," Willis said. "I've always been that way. I've been that guy since I was 10 years old. As cheesy as it sounds, I like that responsibility." Gonzalez served his suspension Friday as bench coach Carlos Tosca ran the team for the second night.

Rotoworld.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.