Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Streaming Sports Online

Featured Replies

I was curious if anyone knows of any good sites to stream sports online. I'm hoping to watch the Buffs game tomorrow evening on ESPN but have yet to find a site that has ESPN available. Any thoughts?

I was curious if anyone knows of any good sites to stream sports online. I'm hoping to watch the Buffs game tomorrow evening on ESPN but have yet to find a site that has ESPN available. Any thoughts?

If you have someone back in the states (like your parents) who would be willing to let you mooch off their cable/sat TV and internet connection, I would recommend getting a SlingBox.

 

That game should be available on ESPN360.com which you may be able to do PPV on since you are out of the United States. http://proxy.espn.go.com/ncf/gameplan/index

 

I'll keep searching for you though.

 

Edit: Try this linky... http://myp2p.eu/channel.php or http://www.streamick.com/

  • Author

excellent, thanks guys. It looks like there is a good chance one of those sites will have the game tonight. Oddly enough ESPN360 is free in the US and Mexico but not internationally.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.