March 29, 200818 yr Hey guys this is my first post and I wanna say how awesome it has been hearing everyone's opinion about the marlins and baseball. I want to let you guys know of a website me and some friends have been putting together over the last week. It's a sports blogging website concentrating on south florida sports and will have tons of marlins info as the season gets rolling. Please don't think I'm spamming, as you can see on the right I have a link to this site as its definitely got some good marlins info on it and the forum is great. If you guys visit the site please let me know what you think, comments and suggestions are appreciated. www.soflasports.com
March 31, 200818 yr Author Hey, All 6 divisions have now been broken down and articles are up. I have also written an in depth Florida Marlins preview. Part 1 is currently up and it focuses on pitching. Part 2 will be up before tomorrow's opening game. http://www.soflasports.com/index.php/mlb-p...marlins-part-1/ Enjoy
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.