Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Speeding

Featured Replies

The new metro cop pulled a speeder who was zipping down Maple Avenue. "Can I see your license and registration, bub?", the cop inquired.

 

"But officer," the fellow started, "I can explain..."

 

"Shut yer trap, bub!" snapped the officer. "You're going downtown to sit a while till the sarge gets back."

 

"But, officer, I think you really should know..."

 

"I said to shut yer trap! You're going to jail!"

 

A few hours later the cop looked in on his prisoner and said, "Lucky for you, the sarge is at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he gets back."

 

"Don't count on it," shot back the sap in the cell. "I'm the groom."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.