MrMarlinPride

dim

A virgin guy comes up to his best friend and says, "You have to hook me up, but I don't know what to do with a woman."

His friend takes him to a whorehouse. The virgin asks his buddy what he should do once he goes into the whorehouse and is told to ask for 69. He doesn't know what this means.

The madam asks what would be his pleasure, and he says that he would like to 69. So he goes into a back room with a girl. She instructs him to undress and gets them in the 69 position.

Five minutes pass and she farts in his face. He doesn't like the smell but he says nothing.

Another five minutes pass and she farts in his face again. Once again the smell is unpleasant, but he remains silent.

Another five minutes pass, and sure enough, she farts in his face for a third time. He finally has to say something to her, as he can't stand the stench. "I don't mean to be rude," he says, "but I can't take another 66 of these!"