December 9, 200817 yr Two eskimos in the north pole wander up to the only catholic church in the north pole. They knock, and the priest opens the chruch door. Eskimo 1: Excuse me, but are there any nuns at this Church? Priest: No, there are no nuns in this church. I run it on my own. Eskimo1 turns to Eskimo 2: See I told you so! Eskimo 2: Well, ask him the other question! Eskimo 1 turns back to the priest: Are there any nuns in all of the North Pole? Priest: Hmmmm, no, I don't know of any nuns that are in the North Pole. Eskimo 1 turns back to Eskimo 2: See, I told you you banged a penguin
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.