I'm a Marlins fan but...

enterthemadness

Hi, I'm new here, but been lurking here since last season. I'm a Marlins fan but...at one point I was a Expos fan. See, back in 98 I started following baseball and didn't know much so followed the Angels, then from 99-01(?) Marlins, the the Expos til they moved wrongfully to D.C., and Marlins again since 2008. In fact, I have a autograph Expos ball, a tank top, and quite a few cards. I have some Marlins card and a shirt from long ago. I don't know why I switched teams...I guess I felt sorry for Montreal and they quickly became my fav team. And I know Loria destroyed the Expos (as well as MLB) and I know Loria owns the Marlins now.

:( am I a terrible fan? I live in eastern NC, so follow online at mlb.com gameday for the game.

I think you are worrying a bit much. In any case, welcome to MB.com!

Thank You. :)

:( thinking about the Expos and the memories makes me wanna cry.

They are now our home team here in VA, which makes me happy. It means I see fewer Braves hats (vomit) and it gives me some one else to root for who is actually on TV up here, besides the effin' Red Sox.

I think you are worrying a bit much. In any case, welcome to MB.com!

Thank You. :)

:( thinking about the Expos and the memories makes me wanna cry.

They are now our home team here in VA, which makes me happy. It means I see fewer Braves hats (vomit) and it gives me some one else to root for who is actually on TV up here, besides the effin' Red Sox.

Well, maybe the 3rd time will be the charm. Maybe one day....Montreal will get another team...and they can be in the AL, so I can have a AL team to cheer for.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.