Everything posted by 8BitSamurai
-
8/14 Diamondbacks @ Marlins 7:10 PM
Another walk is gonna come back and bit us, but I hope I'm wrong.
-
8/14 Diamondbacks @ Marlins 7:10 PM
Still enough time in this game, but bleh.
-
8/14 Diamondbacks @ Marlins 7:10 PM
Stanton again, great hit.
-
8/14 Diamondbacks @ Marlins 7:10 PM
Fingers crossed, no strikeout... Aaaaaand damn.
-
8/14 Diamondbacks @ Marlins 7:10 PM
Fingers crossed, no strikeout...
-
8/14 Diamondbacks @ Marlins 7:10 PM
So the D-Backs came to Miami and were all like
-
8/14 Diamondbacks @ Marlins 7:10 PM
Well, at least the attendance was low so there weren't many to see that...
-
8/14 Diamondbacks @ Marlins 7:10 PM
Hopefully he/she doesnt have an aversion to porngifs What'd I get myself into? lmao Glad to be here, ya'll. :gomiamib
-
8/14 Diamondbacks @ Marlins 7:10 PM
I take it not a lot of new users on these boards? Well, I can be a good contributor here if it's any consolation to ya'll.
-
8/14 Diamondbacks @ Marlins 7:10 PM
Hi, new person! Welcome to the site. Thanks! Just scouted out this board, seemed like a pretty nice place so I signed up.
-
8/14 Diamondbacks @ Marlins 7:10 PM
So close...