Everything posted by NOmarlinsfan
-
espn on wednesday?
Will the Marlins be on ESPN everywhere on Wednesday?
-
Marlins national tv question
You have to wait until last minute... Good, then there is hope I don't have to wait forever to see another game.
-
Marlins national tv question
Fortunately, I was able to see two Marlins games within 3 days because of the Astros. Does ESPN or other networks wait until the last minute to pick their games to see which would be the best matchups? I'm hoping I don't have to wait a month to see another Marlins game. Steve from New Orleans
-
marlins being shown here!
Fortunately, we're getting to see the Marlins here in New Orleans tonight, via FSN Houston. 2nd game that I will have watched on tv, and not following the mlb.com play by play...
-
new marlins fan here
Welcome. I was born in New Orleans- Slidell. Which part are you from? 765638[/snapback] I'm from New Orleans East. When did you leave Slidell?
-
what record this month?
I was just looking at the schedule for May, and most are home games against weaker teams. It looks like the Marlins can really tear it up, and gain some ground on Atlanta. What does everyone think?
-
new marlins fan here
I just might have to come to game threads. Since only some games come on tv here, I am relegated to watching mlb.com's play by play which is boring! Hopefully I will move to Orlando within 2 years or South Florida. 22/m
-
new marlins fan here
Hello. I'm a semi-new Marlins fan. We don't have major league baseball in New Orleans, and I was happy to see the Yankees lose in the WS to a lower-budget team. Also, I've always been obsessed with the state of Florida, so it all made sense. I bought a Marlins cap last week, and expecting it any day now in the mail. About the stadium, I can understand how y'all are all bummed out about it. We're trying to get a stadium for the Saints, and the governor and owner are no longer even speaking to each other until after the season is over (they're acting like babies, and fighting through the media and not in front of each other too). If $30 million is all it is going to take to get a stadium, you shouldn't be worrying for much longer. That money will come from somewhere! -steve