Everything posted by MiaFLSurf
-
July 8 - Marlins at Cardinals - 2:15
Its not funny anymore. Honestly, what the f*** has this guy done to have him continually go out there every f***ing game. PUT IN SOMEONE ELSE
-
July 8 - Marlins at Cardinals - 2:15
This is so frustrating. TAKE HIM OUT
-
July 8 - Marlins at Cardinals - 2:15
HAHAHAHAH Heath f***ing Bell
-
July 7, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 4:10 PM
Too many mental mistakes on this team.
-
July 7, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 4:10 PM
Two runs saved already
-
July 7, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 4:10 PM
So f***ing typical. Why give them 1 run when you can give them 2?
-
July 7, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 4:10 PM
Still no outs. f*** this is bad.
-
July 7, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 4:10 PM
Zambrano is torture.
-
July 7, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 4:10 PM
I just can't see the surgery taking 5-6 weeks to come back from. But I'm not a doctor. I am. Although Im not an Orthopod, he may be able to jog and swing a bat in 2-3 weeks, he will not be Big Dick Stan without the power in his legs for 1-2 months. Just weird cuz it's not invasive at all. Its not the invasive nature, its the post procedure swelling you get when entering the synovial space to clean it up. It takes a while to get that down.
-
July 7, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 4:10 PM
I just can't see the surgery taking 5-6 weeks to come back from. But I'm not a doctor. I am. Although Im not an Orthopod, he may be able to jog and swing a bat in 2-3 weeks, he will not be Big Dick Stan without the power in his legs for 1-2 months.
-
July 7, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 4:10 PM
If he gets arthroscopic knee surgery hes out for 4-6 weeks. He doesnt just jump back in there.
-
July 7, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 4:10 PM
f*** my ass
-
July 7, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 4:10 PM
God that feels good. Thats the type of inning that playoff teams have.
-
July 7, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 4:10 PM
CARLOS LEE IS FAT AND GOOD
-
July 7, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 4:10 PM
Big Z is going to give the runs back......this guy always seems to shit the bed the inning after we score
-
July 7, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 4:10 PM
Its interesting....what do we do when Rugs is back? Can we just play him at catcher? I figure Buck and Hayes cant throw anyone out, so what defense do we lose?
-
July 6, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 8:15 PM
FastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastball FastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastball FastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastballFastball FastballFastball FastballFastballFastball FastballFastballFastballFastball FastballFastball
-
July 6, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 8:15 PM
This is UNf***ING REAL. The guy cant get a 1-2-3 save to save his life.
-
July 6, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 8:15 PM
MLB gametracker has Bells "NASTY FACTOR" all the way to blue cold.
-
July 6, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 8:15 PM
Im gunna barf up my guacomole
-
July 6, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 8:15 PM
CARLOS LEE DEFENSE I already love this guy.
-
July 6, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 8:15 PM
Lucky it went into the stands, would ahad another run if not.
-
July 6, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 8:15 PM
RAY ALLEN TO THE HEAT!!!
-
July 6, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 8:15 PM
I take it back: In another piece of history working against Miami, Friday's scheduled Marlins starter Ricky Nolasco (7-6, 4.62 ERA) is 0-4 with a 5.53 ERA in seven starts against the Cardinals
-
July 6, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 8:15 PM
I have reserved confidence for tonights game. We are going to take 3 in a row going into the ASG. BOOYAKASHA