Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

luvinjack

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by luvinjack

  1. I have forgotten more baseball than you know. Tell me what the Bench coach does, what does the bullpen coach do, the firstbase coach just stands there???what does he do. Have you ever stepped foot on a big league field. I have ,and can tell you that you have a right to your opinion but as you talk you too error in your facts. I sure hope you put in your resume and when you get the Marlins job you fix all of the problems that Jack could not fix .3 winning years and world series champs. You poor miserable high school coach. Bash the old man only because he has the gutys to do it his way. Go Jack and Go all senior cits.
  2. well I guess it is time for me to stop reading and do some typing. I have never heard of a high school coach that had all of the answers. I am very respectful and appreciative of high school coaches but they are a dime a dozen. If you are so good and know so much, get into pro ball and put up with all of the stuff that goes with it. You have no idea of what you are talking about. How about NEGATIVE HYPE. The man is doing a GREAT job and people like you are never happy. JEALOUSY IS AN ILLNESS GET WELL SOON

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.