Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

100LoseSeason

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 100LoseSeason

  1. I hope he leave Herges for 8th and 9th to boost his confidence.
  2. Why can't we make plays like those?
  3. No, the players reaction suppose to be: "This is bullsh*t! Those ump just sc*ew us up with that call and now they kick out 1 of our players. You fans want rivalry against this cheating team, now you got it. Guys we better win this game or I'll become bold." I'm sure he lost his hair. After another lost, I'm sure the Marlins are starting to question what the point of playing hard anymore if our bullpen always mess up all of our hard work in the ending.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.