Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OMGirardi

Featured Replies

Way to go, Joe... you finally stuck up for your players and got thrown out of a game. We need to see this out of you more often :thumbup

you mean Girardi actually woke up from his usual 8 inning long nap and did something? now if only he would be awake when our relief pitchers are blowing big leads and there's still noone warming up in the bullpen.

Way to go, Joe... you finally stuck up for your players and got thrown out of a game. We need to see this out of you more often :thumbup

 

You want to see the manager get thrown out of the game more often? Or to just come out and argue? Because these are big boys, I'm sure Girardi can "stick up" for them in other ways than getting thrown out of a ballgame. It's not a magic switch you can turn on and off. "Okay, he got thrown out, he cares about us! Let's play harder!"

No, the players reaction suppose to be: "This is bullsh*t! Those ump just sc*ew us up with that call and now they kick out 1 of our players. You fans want rivalry against this cheating team, now you got it. Guys we better win this game or I'll become bold."

 

I'm sure he lost his hair. After another lost, I'm sure the Marlins are starting to question what the point of playing hard anymore if our bullpen always mess up all of our hard work in the ending.

you mean Girardi actually woke up from his usual 8 inning long nap and did something? now if only he would be awake when our relief pitchers are blowing big leads and there's still noone warming up in the bullpen.

 

 

 

:deadhorse

 

Right like warming up Messenger while Herges is blowing the game is gonna help any..........

I can't agree more with Accord! I mean I was even going crazy after the Jacobs pitch.. I couldn't beilive that Joe didnt come out and rip that umpire... Then when Jacobs "missed" the tag I said to myself if Joe doesn't come out hes a p***y... And look what happened? Not only did he rip the 1st basebase umpire but he ripped the home plate umpire by saying "BTW, where the f*** was that pitch to Jacobs??" :lol

 

Good job Joe, 'bout time you show some fire! To bad your team didn't respond but they get the message sooner or later.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.