Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

lucaze

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lucaze

  1. Wow, great news!!! :w00t I can't wait to play with you again!!! I think Yahoo is great too!!! Please let me know the ID and password and I will join with a friend (if possible)!! I hope we are doing a live draft as we did last year!!! I remember I was in Rome for work and my friend who did the draft for me enjoyed so much!!! So, see you on Yahho fantasybaseball too!!!! Ciao Luca

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.