Everything posted by BroadwayBaby84
-
The Majesty Of Outer Space
HAHAHAHAH those pictures remind me of space mountain i'm getting dizzy
-
Mays660Bonds shall pay
for messing up my spam thread while i was away +1
-
300,000 posts on the site
oh my God, ive been on this board for less than a year and im 10th in posting. ive wasted the last 10 months of my life away. lucky ive wasted the past 3 months of my life in school
-
The Majesty Of Outer Space
someone was very high when they started this thread
-
300,000 posts on the site
darn it!!! i am all the way at the end. i used to be way up there. i have a lot of catching up to do. stupid school.
-
Allstar Game
i agree we really need to pull together for JP. i voted like 7 times so i still have a ways to go lol
-
Spam
sank you very much mr. snackwell. i am going to go shower now. see you all later
-
I'm Officially Retiring From This Board
the bulls (meaning the rest of the team) sucked when jordan was there
-
I'm officially retiring from this board.....
Das, we don't need to hear chapter two from your autobiography. My friend told me to tell you "suck my fat one", but let me just, stop being such a prick.
-
Spam
ok i think that i can use that pic you sent me before in my sig. i dont know if i made it small enough though. can you host it for me? if it isnt small enough let me know
-
I'm officially retiring from this board.....
good job miami15
-
Spam
hey snackwell get in here
-
Spam
i think we need to address the issue on spaming there should be more of it... SPAM!
-
I'm Officially Retiring From This Board
yes it brings me back
-
I'm Officially Retiring From This Board
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
-
I'm Officially Retiring From This Board
awesomeness there you are snackwell
-
I'm officially retiring from this board.....
does somebody need a hug? is your friend real?
-
Most Annoying Commercials
I LOVE THE QUIZNOS COMERCIAL!! IT IS PURE GENIUS! and i ate basically all the i'm lovin it mcdonald's comercials, especially the radio ones. *cringes at the thought of horrible singing voices*
-
I'm Officially Retiring From This Board
i want a trophy
-
I'm officially retiring from this board.....
i am the most used tool in the shed. wait....
-
I'm officially retiring from this board.....
are we still on this? sometimes i swear you guys should hit the prozac every once and a while dont make me start insulting you soriano :lol
-
I'm officially retiring from this board.....
well if he was here he could read it, but no he makes a topic and then leaves us to spam all by ourselves
-
I'm Officially Retiring From This Board
- I'm officially retiring from this board.....
soriano is a whore! and correction: magglio is my b***h- I'm Officially Retiring From This Board
wet t-shirt contest! *begins applying lotion* - I'm officially retiring from this board.....