Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm Officially Retiring From This Board

Featured Replies

Sorry guys, it has been really good, but I have a career in minor league baseball and owning a basketball team to pursue.

 

Oh wait, I can't hit a curve ball...

 

Okay guys, I'm officially unretired. Aren't you happy you read this?

I flipped a coin ten times to see if I cared. 8 times it came up that I did not, so naturally I decided that I do care.

:elefant :happydance :elefant :happydance :elefant :happydance

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, wait...

 

:thumbdown

*yawn*

 

 

 

are you trying to be an attention whore?

Looks like it.

sweet! cake!!

 

give it to me i am trying to gain some weight

ah well in that case *starts food fight*

 

where is Das... i have some whipped cream with his name on it. and yes thats the only time you will be hearing me say that Das

  • Author

das being a d-bag? Who would of thunk it?

 

Just in case some fo you didn't realize, I was making fun of michael jordan.

 

But seriously, this time I AM retiring!

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, I'm unretiring, the second time.

  • Author

*throws pudding bomb at soriano*

 

officially no one cares

You're not supposed to. That's the point. I'm making light of Jordan's 12,000 reitrements. JEEZ!

das being a d-bag? Who would of thunk it?

 

Just in case some fo you didn't realize, I was making fun of michael jordan.

 

But seriously, this time I AM retiring!

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, I'm unretiring, the second time.

do you just get great joy out of hurling the insults toward people.

 

 

 

 

i simply wondered if you were wanting to be an attention whore and you reply with a personal insult.

 

 

 

did you not ask for that to stop?

*throws pudding bomb at soriano*

 

officially no one cares

You're not supposed to. That's the point. I'm making light of Jordan's 12,000 reitrements. JEEZ! no one cares that you are making light of jordan

 

*throws a rather hard and stale biscuit at soriano*

ah well in that case *starts food fight*

 

where is Das... i have some whipped cream with his name on it. and yes thats the only time you will be hearing me say that Das

what the hell? you know you want it

ah well in that case *starts food fight*

 

where is Das... i have some whipped cream with his name on it. and yes thats the only time you will be hearing me say that Das

what the hell? you know you want it want what?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.