Everything posted by BroadwayBaby84
-
Mad monk's member features big in museum
RAISE THAT METER! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol *updates*
-
305-241-0033
Do you get this number alot Marlins? :lol :lol :lol :lol i know this line. i never use it. whenever i dont want to give a guy my number i usually tell them they are a tool and walk away. or if they are nice but just not interesting then i try and make up something that wont make them feel bad.
-
Mad monk's member features big in museum
i want a penis in a jar :plain
-
Kevin James
Wildmarlinman2003 would you please tell him that the "King of Queens" rule and that Doug should bitchslap Carrie once... She is such a b***h seriously. Im sure that Kevin would love to b***h slap Leah in bed in real life but Kevin's wife maybe even hotter. is his wife the one that talked about flying a magic carpet to go visit him? gold
-
PM
That probably wouldn't have been the most enlightened of conversations :lol :lol but always entertaining :thumbup
-
Aerosmith
i just bought Aerosmith's new blues CD, Honkin on Bobo, and it freaking rocks. i have always loved Aerosmith and after i heard their song Rag Doll a while back i always wondered if they would come out with a bluesy style record. if you like the blue or if you like Aerosmith you should check it out. :thumbup
-
I'm Leaving
i'll get acquainted with Bobby Abreu :shifty start up one of my fav philly chants ABREU!! *crowd* SUCKS!!
-
Gone
represent the marlins well dont embarass us. :thumbup if you do anything stupid we dont know you
-
Desktop Wallpaper
the background i have now is chad fox because of his injury and because i think he just rocks. before i had a picof lowell from the same parade (nice pic btw miri) and the pic i had now is this one that i took in NY :lol actual sign i saw on the street
-
Desktop Wallpaper
pic i took at the marlins parade
-
Some people in hialeah are just stupid....
almost all of America has crappy drivers. no but driving in little haiti is a death wish. i mean people run red lights all the time (something that isnt very easy to avoid) they park halfway on the street and you cant see it until you notice that the car in front of you has suddenly swerved out of your lane, and people walk out into busy traffic with no warning and then when you come to a screeching hault to avoid charges of involuntary man slaughter they look at you with this face like "wtf is your problem... i can take you AND your car" :banghead
-
Chalupa Assault
:lol :lol :lol :lol my professor at STU once did the exact same thing at a taco bell cuz the lady was rude as hell. he started the class by stating that if police officers came and took him kickiing and screaming to not be alarmed but class was dismissed. lol that guy was awesome
-
Some people in hialeah are just stupid....
i have lived in hialeah my live to first by hialeah drive and were i live now When I was little, I used to live by E 4 Ave. Right now it looks pretty crappy. Now I live closer to Hialeah Gardens. i live in hialeah gardens. nice place to live but not really close to anything. all my friends live in the beach or some other place that is 30 min to an hour away :banghead
-
Some people in hialeah are just stupid....
things have gotten worse since i used to go to school there. i hate going to hialeah because of the drivers. almost as bad as driving in little haiti (where i went to high school). driving in little haiti is like playing russian rulette with a loaded pistol. i once saw 4 accidents there within 10 blocks of each other. :plain
-
Some people in hialeah are just stupid....
I dont know what happened but if he was trying to defend his spinners thats the one thing you dont want to do when being robbed. Give them what they want your life is more important than some piece of metal. Actually according to the Herald article, the kid was sitting in his car talking on his celly when a man in some apartment complex just shot him. Well either the guy is crazy or knew him, one of the two. Like I said I dont know that facts of the case. i hear about these spinners incidents all the time. it isnt the first time someone gets killed over those stupid things. most likely the guy neither knew him nor was insane. people are just stupid and kill other people for the dumbest sh*t.
-
Marlins Ladies Nite
WTF no offense to the ladies! But where's the guys night, when can we meet the players and talk about ball?! This is so not fair :thumbdown you do realize that majority of fans are men? this is unfortunate but true. they are trying to get more women fanbase. i want to go to one. do we get to meet lowell? *dies*
-
Ive Got a presnt for Sea Bass Fans!
:lol Why do you guyz call him Seabass? Kevin Millar gave him the nickname since he never smiles. man I miss Millar...always entertaining Definitely. I was upset when the whole sell him to Japan thing happened. I'm glad the Sox picked him up though. He's done some cool stuff there. Cowboy Up, the karaoke video, etc. only guy i voted for from boston in the allstar ballot oh and nice pic cintax :thumbup
-
Hi! I'm new!
:lol :lol :lol nice one passion now all the pedifiles are gonna go nuts. tell das to stay away.
-
Hi! I'm new!
Your name has Yahoo ho written all over it! LMAO!!!! I wonder what is taking her so long....google down? i should warn her not to post her pic. no good can come of it. i know :plain At least now when I see you at FIU and can recognize you and heckle the right person oh christ :lol i doubt you would see me cuz there are 20,000 plus students. however i happen to run into my ex all the time :plain
-
Hi! I'm new!
Your name has Yahoo ho written all over it! LMAO!!!! I wonder what is taking her so long....google down? i should warn her not to post her pic. no good can come of it. i know :plain
-
Hi! I'm new!
To go along with this thread's theme.... Does anyone cam2cam here???? IM me if interested! :shifty :lol :lol *ims passion* "damn dude, put some f***ing pants on. f***ing perv. im not into that type of thing." well i regret that :plain LIAR!!!!! I was in a bathtub filled with soothing honey lotion while reading a saucy romance novel. the kind with fabio on the cover ? i knew you got off to that :shifty
-
Hi! I'm new!
and hello Sexygurl. I am Cristina aka BB84 aka Penguin
-
Hi! I'm new!
I am. I dont like people who have to pick up dudes on Marlins Message Boards....just something weird about it.... :lol :lol *picks up Passion* *then throws him into a pit of Yankee fans*
-
What old-school Nickelodeon show are you?
Guts i totally forgot about that show. i always wanted to be on it lol.
-
What kind of kiss are you?
Entrancing i think it fits is it wrong that i had to answer "zillions man" under how many kisses i have encountered? lol i was a bad bad person in high school