Some people in hialeah are just stupid....

BIG Z

This is getting me pissed of they killed my friends boyfriend about 2 day's ago,for 1 stupid reason to take his spinner's,hialeah is really ticking me off these delinquents are really making me mad why can't the police get rid of all these delinquents already! :censored

so r u saying that Hialeah is a poor city

Yeah not saying everyone is poor obviously not but, there are many parts of Hialeah where lower income families live. Which always leads to crime especially from the youth of the family when their trying to get money illegally to purchase a pair of new air force ones.

sad really.

I dont know what happened but if he was trying to defend his spinners thats the one thing you dont want to do when being robbed. Give them what they want your life is more important than some piece of metal.

Actually according to the Herald article, the kid was sitting in his car talking on his celly when a man in some apartment complex just shot him.

I dont know what happened but if he was trying to defend his spinners thats the one thing you dont want to do when being robbed. Give them what they want your life is more important than some piece of metal.

Actually according to the Herald article, the kid was sitting in his car talking on his celly when a man in some apartment complex just shot him. Well either the guy is crazy or knew him, one of the two.

Like I said I dont know that facts of the case.

damn i can't even imagine that.

one day you're just sitting in your car talking on a cell phone and next minute, you're dead. and imagine being the person on the other line of the cell.

but yeah crime happens everywhere, some places more than others obviously. im pretty lucky over here, don't wanna jinx it but pembroke pines is overall a good area.

This is getting me pissed of they killed my friends boyfriend about 2 day's ago,for 1 stupid reason to take his spinner's,hialeah is really ticking me off these delinquents are really making me mad why can't the police get rid of all these delinquents already! :censored

Laz, if you ever need someone to talk to, you know where to find me. Feel free to PM me anytime. I am here for ya, sweetie. *hugs*

Guest Juanky

Yeah, Hialeah is a blue collar town and it isn't the safest of places.

I'm kind of glad I live where I live, because yes gangs exist in the surrounding area but for the most parts cops take care of them. Miami police is pretty slack but not the Anti-Gang Units, they are ruthless.

Actually according to the Herald article, the kid was sitting in his car talking on his celly when a man in some apartment complex just shot him. Well either the guy is crazy or knew him, one of the two.

Like I said I dont know that facts of the case. i hear about these spinners incidents all the time. it isnt the first time someone gets killed over those stupid things. most likely the guy neither knew him nor was insane. people are just stupid and kill other people for the dumbest sh*t.

damn laz, i'm sorry to hear about this.

i've never had a person i know get murdered, so i can't say i know what it feels like, but it must suck.

I dun really know him i just knew who he was,i know his girlfriend she's one of my dad's best friends daughter.

the crime all over miami-dade county is terrible.

check out my neighborhood:

http://houseandhome.msn.com/PickAPlace/nf_...rch=1&zip=33136

violent crime risk 9/9

property crime risk 8/9

school achievement index 2.20

median annual income $6,399

damn, i really should move...

That's a pretty cool tool. I was kind of surprised how high they rated the crime for my area though. Gave it a 6 on both but I sure as hell never hear about crime here.