Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seating?

Featured Replies

  • Author

thanks.. yea I've seen the seating link.. I bought them at the stadium and they had yet.. yet this section didn't appear 231.. when I asked the guy where it was he pointed to right field.. but like right where i guess C starts.. around 1st base.. and that woulnt be too bad yet in reality it is in outfield near the foul post it seems

those aren't too far??

nothing is too far in the PRO

 

I have never had a problem in my seats anywhere

I got stuck with CLUB LEVEL C :(

Don't be so "bummed out"....at least you're down there at the ball park. It'll be an exciting night.

 

I have a family gathering Saturday night so I'll have to tape the game. I'd rather trade places with you. I wish that I was "stuck" with Club level C.

I got stuck with CLUB LEVEL C :(

quit crying tasha

 

there is a good view on tv if you wanna stay home but rf club level isn't awful

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.