Seating?

The Club level is nice....better accomodations, and you can retire to the air conditioning if you like. My son really likes the cheese fries.

Sat in the Publix power alley several times last year and it's not too bad, but not quite the same as sitting near the infield.

Club Level C:Section 231 way out in outfield??

It is all the way out in right field, outside the foul pole. Comfortable surroundings, but not the greatest view.

The only other option you would have would be to sit in the upper deck, closer to either 1b or 3b...all of the infield box seats are sold out.

Guest Juanky

Because it is club seats and it is right above the monster. Conine throws alot of balls up there, usually 4-5 a game, plus most homers head out in that direction.

Because it is club seats and it is right above the monster. Conine throws alot of balls up there, usually 4-5 a game, plus most homers head out in that direction.

You got the wrong side of the ball park. I think the seats in question are in RF not left, which is where the Teal monster is. I hate the CLUB level seats in RF, they are a rip-off in my opinion you are too far from the field to pay $24. The one's in left, in the power alley are much better because you got the field right below you, and you are closer overall.

that sucks.. I bought them Mar. 30th right at the park.. I guess it was tooo late for good seats... so it's not a good view at all???

I didn't say that, just not a place I enjoyed watching the game from, but I am spoiled, I had season tickets 14 rows up from the Marlins dugout for 5 seasons.

Guest Juanky

You got the wrong side of the ball park. I think the seats in question are in RF not left, which is where the Teal monster is. I hate the CLUB level seats in RF, they are a rip-off in my opinion you are too far from the field to pay $24. The one's in left, in the power alley are much better because you got the field right below you, and you are closer overall. That's right, I am thinking of the wrong side. Yeah, the Power Alley is 18 now that I remember it. I don't like those club seats much either, sat there one game in the NLCS, though more of CF club than RF club. I mean, you are in the park and you have AC, but gimme the Tank anyday.

isn't the fish tank way father?? I wanted infield but I bought them too far.. I mean its what the guy suggested was the next best!!!!!

Guess won't be able to get good pics!! Hey everyone for the rest of you that are going to a couple f games.. are you season tick holders?? Do you get two tickets when you get season tickets??

those aren't too far??

I've sat in Terrace (sec.141)...they're o.k....down by the bullpen.

If I may make a suggestion, when you go, make sure you walk around the ballpark. Go into the sec. entrances and see what the view looks like. The ushers may not let you go down close to the field, but you can still get a good look at the view. Get yourself a copy of the seating (see link) and remember what you liked for views and the prices. Maybe you don't like your seats for this game....but get yourself prepared for the next game. It's not like you're stuck with RF club seats for eternity.

Enjoy the game.

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...ricing_2004.jsp