Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seating?

Featured Replies

Any one know if Club Level C is any good? I asked before.. but i keep looking at the map! and it looks faarr! :(

i've sat there overall good seats i'd give them a B-

The Club level is nice....better accomodations, and you can retire to the air conditioning if you like. My son really likes the cheese fries.

 

Sat in the Publix power alley several times last year and it's not too bad, but not quite the same as sitting near the infield.

  • Author

marlinfan: are they way in the outfield? These were the best available when I bought them two weeks ago! I went to the stadium personally didn't want to have to deal with ticket master! will definately keep the ticket!

Club Level C:Section 231 way out in outfield??

It is all the way out in right field, outside the foul pole. Comfortable surroundings, but not the greatest view.

 

The only other option you would have would be to sit in the upper deck, closer to either 1b or 3b...all of the infield box seats are sold out.

  • Author

excuse me? I'm from Puerto Rico just moved here.. and this is my fist game ever here in Miami.. that is wh I am unfamiliar

more puerto rican fans...there's a lot of marlins fans in puerto rico, it was evidenced last year in september when they played in San Juan. Couldn't catch the game though, I'm in Philly now. :banghead

Because it is club seats and it is right above the monster. Conine throws alot of balls up there, usually 4-5 a game, plus most homers head out in that direction.

Because it is club seats and it is right above the monster. Conine throws alot of balls up there, usually 4-5 a game, plus most homers head out in that direction.

You got the wrong side of the ball park. I think the seats in question are in RF not left, which is where the Teal monster is. I hate the CLUB level seats in RF, they are a rip-off in my opinion you are too far from the field to pay $24. The one's in left, in the power alley are much better because you got the field right below you, and you are closer overall.

  • Author

that sucks.. I bought them Mar. 30th right at the park.. I guess it was tooo late for good seats... so it's not a good view at all???

that sucks.. I bought them Mar. 30th right at the park.. I guess it was tooo late for good seats... so it's not a good view at all???

I didn't say that, just not a place I enjoyed watching the game from, but I am spoiled, I had season tickets 14 rows up from the Marlins dugout for 5 seasons.

Because it is club seats and it is right above the monster. Conine throws alot of balls up there, usually 4-5 a game, plus most homers head out in that direction.

You got the wrong side of the ball park. I think the seats in question are in RF not left, which is where the Teal monster is. I hate the CLUB level seats in RF, they are a rip-off in my opinion you are too far from the field to pay $24. The one's in left, in the power alley are much better because you got the field right below you, and you are closer overall. That's right, I am thinking of the wrong side. Yeah, the Power Alley is 18 now that I remember it. I don't like those club seats much either, sat there one game in the NLCS, though more of CF club than RF club. I mean, you are in the park and you have AC, but gimme the Tank anyday.

  • Author

isn't the fish tank way father?? I wanted infield but I bought them too far.. I mean its what the guy suggested was the next best!!!!!

 

Guess won't be able to get good pics!! Hey everyone for the rest of you that are going to a couple f games.. are you season tick holders?? Do you get two tickets when you get season tickets??

  • Author

Recommendations.. where does everyone think its good to sit? Other than infield.. I wanna go to a few games this season but if their gonna cost $24.00 and I can't see a thing its not worth it..

those aren't too far??

I've sat in Terrace (sec.141)...they're o.k....down by the bullpen.

 

If I may make a suggestion, when you go, make sure you walk around the ballpark. Go into the sec. entrances and see what the view looks like. The ushers may not let you go down close to the field, but you can still get a good look at the view. Get yourself a copy of the seating (see link) and remember what you liked for views and the prices. Maybe you don't like your seats for this game....but get yourself prepared for the next game. It's not like you're stuck with RF club seats for eternity.

 

Enjoy the game.

 

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...ricing_2004.jsp

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.